IntroNet Servers : 100% High Performance guaranteed

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing. Please use our skype name edi.servers for any question or problem.We are always online in skype to help you.

And second.EdiTech ( waqaarali0071 ) is not our skype ID which belong to our company.It is a personal skype ID.

So please remember to contact us at our skype edi.servers.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but every time I click the "Control Panel" tab, I get this:

norj.png

Just a suggestion, might wanna fix it.

Absolutely immature company, ran by kids. After recent interactions with an employee who represents Edi, I will never consider them.

Yea, they were acting immature, but you did provoke them.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but every time I click the "Control Panel" tab, I get this:

norj.png

Just a suggestion, might wanna fix it.

Absolutely immature company, ran by kids. After recent interactions with an employee who represents Edi, I will never consider them.

Yea, they were acting immature, but you did provoke them.

It is not a problem.Actually i have still not issued a SSL certificate for that domain.But it is safe to use the control panel under https protocol.I will soon issue a new SSL certificate for that domain too.You must press Proceed anyway to see control panel.

OFFER! Now buy a MTA server with 50+ slots and get a free .com or .net domain FREE.

To use this offer Just open a ticket in support center!

VALID TILL: 20/1/2014

I would like to say great offer for new server owners.

Don't know if anyone saw it but xD it's says 01 not 02 xD Best Offer Ever

and Why today EdiServers offline? o.O

We are extremely sorry.But yesterday night our both dedicated server were completely crashed! And now there is no way to get them back.So by next 2 days we will be back with our new dedicated servers.We are really sorry for this.

Please explain how two machines have a "crash" as you word it and full data loss at the same time?

Something doesn't add up here.

We are extremely sorry.But yesterday night our both dedicated server were completely crashed! And now there is no way to get them back.So by next 2 days we will be back with our new dedicated servers.We are really sorry for this.

Please explain how two machines have a "crash" as you word it and full data loss at the same time?

Something doesn't add up here.

Currently we are not sure what happened.And we are trying to recover all data if possible.