Is it possible to do this in MTA?

TomPlays

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to make a First Person&Aim Down Sights script. I know it seems a little odd meaning this is a 3rd person shooter based game, but I always got this thought it my head. Is it possible to make a first person script but when you aim it aims down your sights on your weapon... It would be kind of cool to see that as an addon to MTA so people can use them either in the DayZ mod servers or if someone wanted to make a battlefield type game, i think it would be pretty cool.

Here is a picture of what i mean

M16rds.jpg

But with all weapons.

Why not set weapon's property to use 1st person view (like Sniper rifle or RPGs)? That and an image of first person weapon would make it look like in COD or better yet create a temporary weapon model in front of the camera but this would require more maths to calculate weapon's rotation.

Why not set weapon's property to use 1st person view (like Sniper rifle or RPGs)? That and an image of first person weapon would make it look like in COD or better yet create a temporary weapon model in front of the camera but this would require more maths to calculate weapon's rotation.

and what functions for this?

and what functions for this?

setWeaponProperty 

Rex, or 50p if one of you guys can create it for the selected weapons i asked for I would be more than grateful. It would mean a lot to me. And It would be a great addition to MTA for people who want to start either a realistic DayZ server like myself or a Realistic COD TDM or Battlefield type TDM.