After seeing the new gameplay mode I felt like psychics had been probing my mind. I had the same IDEA! Except it involved a 'getaway car' and cops. If the getaway car slowed down below a certain speed for so long they lose. If the cops can follow within a certain distance for a certain time, they lose. If they flip they lose. If the 'getaway car' gets from a point in one city to a point in another, they win. Mad action ensues!

Great fun.

its cops and robbers.

the faster car/car that doesnt crash wins... simple =)

This isnt really a new mode, its just saying that if the getaway car goes slow, it gets blasted by an uzi =), but you would get caught doing that anyway.

Nah..try getting away in a taxi and have cop cars chase...they are basically the same car.

Better yet, make it like "Bling Bling Scramble" where you have a certain path you have to follow (as a getaway driver). That way the cops have a good advantage of knowing where to put a choke point. It would be like 10 cops on 1 getaway, similar structure of VIP rescues in that tired game CS. A "King of the Hill" if you may.. you take turns seeing who is the craziest stunt driver (to ditch the cops) but can still get the points. I'm not saying match an Infernus to a Karuma or anything here.

Well, it's not too late to give the gametype a new look, like cops and robbers... I kind of like the idea... I think I will change the chasing cars into police cars, the barracks ol (roadblocks) into enforcers... And the Bus, well lets just make it Black ( = criminal car color :wink: ) So, now that it has become the 'Speed' gametype, I'll close this topic, and we can discuss it further in the topic 'Speed 2' .

TOPIC CLOSED