New Mini League

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.

im Rawk, doh.

why u saying that im not in sm?

I was in SM before i joined ULK, im in both clans and play in gangwar for ULK and SM.

so dont say im in not SM, cause cmon cant u see my tag?! or my signature?! ffs.

about Rocket_Guns, he was been playing long time with SM he likes it solo but he is a Honorary member of sm. when we needed a man he is the first to be asked for. thats not breaking any rules.

Im not disputing you Rawk and your SM membership.

You played with this team in a SM vs VCES match.

SM Boss

SM Rawk

SM Mcoy

SM RocketGuns

SM DJGTA

Boss,Rawk,DJGTA.Are on your member list.

Rocketguns,Mcoy arent! Honorary or otherwise?

We provided 7 VCES members all listed on our Gang Thread.

I recall somewhere in this thread a mention of the team members being established Clan Members.

I dont consider this the case.

I made my objections before the match started.

Didnt cancel it because all wanted to play.

And so Rawk is SM member and Honorary ULK,would we play him in the ULK match?

It's a grey area,so to prevent further arguing,we withdraw.

I made my objections before the match started as you know,do i have to post the server log?

Win or lose i said b4 start this is not an league match as far as im concerned,Remember?

You told me to Fuck Off?

Perhaps the moment got to you.

And as for DeathB and his rules,he offered to play with SM too?

And Ref at the same time?

Who would of done that?

We waited weeks to play in this league and tonights game was a Shambles.

Basically as we discussed on IRC before the match,you couldnt raise enough players.

I think your team should be whats contained within your official Member list in this forum.

Anyway i dont dispute the result,your all god players,unfortunately maybe not all SM Clan members.

Bah... do you think withdrawing is going to make everything better? The mini-league has just begun and VCES runs away with their tail between their legs because "SM didn't use all of their original members" - what kind of excuse is that, anyway? Do you see a rule anywhere that prevents people from other clans filling in? No.

However, if you really feal like withdrawing simply because you lost one match, then go ahead. It'll only show how cowardly VCES is, though. :roll:

I'm not going to argue about this.

Rawk was a ULK honorary,and deathb(Being honorary(U know,u should really learn mta clan history from months before November),he offered to help)offered too,since some of our members are inactive(Damn).

seeing as how u withdrew from the league i dont even see how this is an issue. the only clan member you guys even have a hope of disputing is rocketguns. and hes been a honorary sm for over a month, and is not competing with another gang. i dont see what ur problem is for 2 reasons.

1. they were all sms (honorary still counts as member)

2. u withdrew anyways, so who gives a fuck. you guys LOST face it.

i offered to play since u guys had so many people lined up and ready to go, and they only had 3. i asked if you guys would mind before the match even started and u said yes we would. so i dropped it and that was that. wtf is ur point about that? i didnt play so thats just another stupid argument.

heres the bottom line. you guys got WHOOPED when u had 2 members short, and now ur trying to find technicalities in the rules to provide u a win. im sick of gangs that think they can find all these technicalities to give them an advantage. the game was played, they were 2 members short, and they STILL OWNED. im sick of this argument, and as for u having any hope of changing the rules. not happenin son. but yes i will have to make that rule obvious about honorary, as i seem to have to find EVERY FUCKING GLITCH BECAUSE CLANS CONSTANTLY FUCKING LOOK FOR THINGS TO MAKE UP FOR THIER LOSS. JUST FUCKING DROP IT.

i couldnt agree more.

Mccoy is SM member before that i even got MTA so dont tell me he's not SM. for fuck sake.

I play for SM and ULK im in both clans.

no one seem to have a problem with it i asked SM and ULK and they both agree that i can be in both gangs.

RocketGuns is Honorary member, he likes it solo but when we play with him every SM teams with him he is a Honorary member when we needed a man to play and because him being a Honorary member makes us asking him to help us.

i know your just upset cause even tho we were 5 ppl we won fair. and dont say stuff you dont know shit about i got ppl tellin me im not even in SM, and thats based over what?!. you want to withdraw go ahead we won fair and im not gonna keep arguin with you

as i said if we would have lost that match you wouldnt even mention it.

Im happy to Drop Death,but dont give it the biggun for christs Sake,its pathetic ,you dont rule the roost :shock:

We arent trying to angle a win,i clearly stated before the match started we werent considering this a league match.

Then we withdrew from the league,we didnt pull out the game because everyone was ready to play the game,why spoil it?

Were not cowardly we will fight anyclan whenever,were happy to play any clan in this forum.

We will not play in this league though,i posted our withdrawal as soon as the game started,i told you in plain english before it started in the server,we werent considering this a league game.

Therefore i fail too see why we would try to be asking for a win here on any technicality,we pull out of the league.

VCES enjoyed the match and the better players won,we're not bitter in the slightest,it's a game we enjoying playing win or lose.

Yes Death please clarify the rules concerning team members and who is in what clan,may prevent this argument with other clans.

I shouldnt have to confirm who is in what clan by checking posts going back 6 months,there is a official Clan thread with members stated on it.

Thats is supposed to provide us with who plays for what clan.

Anyway matter dropped as HRH DeathB has ordered.

ok.

about Rocket_Guns, he was been playing long time with SM he likes it solo but he is a Honorary member of sm. when we needed a man he is the first to be asked for. thats not breaking any rules.

hey there. well, i haven't read all but i read the most important stuff written about moi here. lets get things straight. I am NOT an SM member, i'm not in any clan. also i've never ever used a clan tag until last evening...i had to since first of all SM didnt had enough people and second i didn't wanted to leave the server so i 'joined' the gangwar and took their nametag so everybody could see with who i was. (even though still some SM member shot me :P )

i've never used a nametag from a clan before. I just like being solo and play with the cool guys, like SM, or VCES etc...but never use their tags :) but if a cool clan like these two needs a member to fill up the empty spaces im always there :)

i don't see a problem playing WITH a clan for one time in a match, who cares