More options on MTA Remote Admin

Disaster

I think it would be really nice to have more options than just kick, ban, and chat on the remote admin. Here are a few things I would like to see:

1. Remove and List Bans: Its a pain that I have to shutdown and restart the server just to remove a ban. This would be so much easier and less of a hassle

2. List other people logged in as Administrator: This would also be good. I like to know who is also connected as a Admin

3. Change Server Name: This isnt really something I care about, but it would be nice

4. Set/Unset Server Password: I would definetly like to lock and unlock a server to switch between private an public play without restarting!

I probably got more suggestings, but I cant remember. But these are really ones I think alot of admins will benefit from!

Hmmz i can't script that with, my conenction! :P

And also this:

5. MOTD editor

LMAO! Just use notepad and set it up before you start your server. It's no hassle re-starting the server to change game modes, in fact it's the healthiest option because that way everyone that was connected will be made aware that the role of the server has changed. Same goes for changing the server name; if you've changed the name then you must have changed the role the server must play and therefore need to update ASE by re-starting.

As for the un-blocking during gameplay, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I thought the AdminServer program MTA released displayed all the people connected as admins?

a great option for an admin would be to force a respawn, and maybe even tell where to force the person to respawn.

this combined with that irc integration script would be handy for setting up last man team matches, and getting everyone to their places, setting up fight scenerios, or putting a spawn camper or cheater on top of a scyscraper (or those offshore docks, heheh) for a timeout.

it's not very fun to sit around waiting for the enemy gang (you know who you guys are) to assemble before a match can start, in fact it's damn frustrating, and this feature could open up awesome possibilites for structured play.