I want 6 script!

baricz1

PLS who can help me?

I need 6 scripts:

1. I need a script which open and close the bases door!

2. I need a script which get for players "laser" (and to change lasercolor)

3. I need a script which is a SHOP! When the players type /shop appear a window and the players can buy there:

the 2 rocket launcher(at guns) and at vehicles the players can buy HYDRA and HUNTER!

4. I need a script which delete rhino and minigun!

5. I need a script which auto ban players when the players make kill at spawn! (i want to mark the spawn are to players see where is)

PLS HELP ME!

P.S I read on wiki how to make script but i don't understand

If it requires admin rights then open: acl.xml, find group with name 'Admin' and type in:

If not just place it in where Castro said and don't do anything .. just refresh server resources (( if the server is started )) or start up the server.

NOTE: Rename the 'RESOURCE_NAME_HERE' to a resource name

If it requires admin rights then open: acl.xml, find group with name 'Admin' and type in:

If not just place it in where Castro said and don't do anything .. just refresh server resources (( if the server is started )) or start up the server.

NOTE: Rename the 'RESOURCE_NAME_HERE' to a resource name

So if I want to make it working only for "Admin" group, I don't have to put it in "resources" folder?

No, you must put the file in ur resources folder, but give rights of an admin to it, this is only because some functions might need admin rights to work (( login/register panels need this ))

Can you please explain me in details, since I want to lock few resources to choised groups too