love the money idea BUT, we need more.. NEW way of gameplay

nick126

Money just wont cut it, we need a way of getting money. Not a easy way, a hard way, perhaps we have few cpu's. For what profession you choose, you get a mission (you dont need to do em, if you dont want) and u need to execute it. A mission could be go arrest 15 robbers or go take over a base or get to a car and defuse a bomb... Each profession as their different missions.... So, if we had money what would we do with it? Any suggestions? I can think of a few, property, guns, cars, AI teamates that follow you around and help you... Im probaly gonna get many comments like it cant be done, too much lag. I KNOW! BUT we won't get lag if we limit the AI, maybe 3 bodyguards pet person, 20 person server, 60 AI instead of 100's. LAG wouldnt be so bad then... Its up to you guys...

Hmmm....

I'm very sure this has been discussed plenty of times in other threads. The thing with having an AI body gaurd is that the AI sucks. It wouldn't work. Also money for property wouldn't work either because there isn't enough property to go around for everyone.

Now getting money for guns is a valid idea. It could kinda be like CS where you kill some people or complete objectives you get cash then you could go to Ammunation and get a sniper rifle or whatever. As I said before though this has been discussed numerous times before.

Hmmm....

I'm very sure this has been discussed plenty of times in other threads. The thing with having an AI body gaurd is that the AI sucks. It wouldn't work. Also money for property wouldn't work either because there isn't enough property to go around for everyone.

Ok... First off... Im sure that they can AI that is good, the cops in the game would be like the AI but in different skins... The property is supposed to be enough for everyone, IF your 'gang' or 'team' gets enough money to buy an area, they could buy it. YOU would need to defend it from being stolen, there must be a way for a enemy can take the property over, not to complicated and not to easy. This way, teams MUST work together and there is a new point to the game

If you complete the game 100% you can hire 3 thugs with an reasonable AI , maby they could copy the code and let them help you. For the buying of guns and such , GTA WO has many plans on this , they planning on making an online amunation where you can buy weapons for use in game. You also will be able to buy property. I think.

Xanni

ok i think money could be used to pay off people. and say lets set money to every day you start with 2,000 you can save it and the next day you will get 4,000, but the problem with that is noobs never would stand a chance.

any way

say you have 10,000 and you want to host an event like that bike week they had not to long ago. you could use that money for hiring protection. thats just one idea on what to do with it. well id stay and dwell on the topic for awhile but i got to eat some food. later

• 2 weeks later...