Role-Playing Servers

Bratva

Question

Well I play Sa-mp at the moment because I like RP servers, is there any good ones on here? I just took a look and I can't see any, why is this? Role-Playing is popular on Multi Theft Auto? The graphics on this game are so much nicer as well as other features, it seems a shame.

(And when I talk about a Role-Playing server, I mean one that's realistic, not where you can start in a faction from the start and so on).

19 answers to this question

Okay, I'll give Valhalla a bash. SAMP has many idiots who drive on the wrong side of the road, DM and such but I guess that's in all games right?

It really frustrates me that we have this wonderful game here with brilliant scripting and there's no RP'ing server ith a stable amount of people like 350 each day.

Next Generation Gaming has 500/500 everyday, I'v never seen it below 200 of recent times (Unless the server goes down of course).

If you want good rp quality Valhalla is the best out if the current rp servers on the server browser but there's too much bullish*t to register you need to fill out an application like a test and they can deny you after hours or days of waiting to get your app looked at. That's why in my old server I allowed a quick register so you can get in game and start RPing. It will be released soon keep an eye out for it.(still in development)

That's sounds good Lukkaz, what will your's be called? I'd give it a try. It seems so weird still only seeing like 50 players in a server when I'm used to 500!

The problem with Valhalla is it's way to strict. Like you said, you have to spend half-hour making an application for it when infact it should be a small test in-game and if you pass then you pass. MTA needs a RP server which is open to the 'Serious' RP'ers but also the not so serious ones, I like to RP but I'm not a serious one, I don't ass-pull and things like that but I'm not the kind who does /me opens the car door /me steps inside and such. Valhalla is missing out big time because if they weren't so strict then it would probably have 200+ people.

Yeah I know what you mean that's why you see a lot of other RP servers... they are usually kids who got screwed from the power hungry admins. If you are a good RPer I would enjoy to have you apart of the Asylum Gaming community. As of now its quiet on the forums because I am focusing on more features than promoting as of now. As for the 500+ players I could only imagine all the Rp possibilities there unfortunately mta isn't that popular to have that many players at one I believe the highest was 300 in a server at one time.

www.asylumgaming.net sign up contact me on there add my skype and if your RP is epic we will work out a rank for you within the staff.

Only 2 role play servers are good at the time.

Valhalla - existed for 3 years - Good scripts.not so friendly staff.They take your stats in 10 days inactivity

Shodown - 1 year - Best scripts.Good staff. Not that strict server but its fun.

Others are just joke.They reset every month or close.Many came and gone....

Also warning: RP communities here are not good.Many idiots.

Thanks a lot dude i was searching for this for very long time, actually i recently join this forum and i hope got lot of such useful information in future.

There are many Roleplay servers, here I'll leave a small list for you:

Valhalla gaming - 68.68.31.29:22003

ShoDown Roleplay - 94.23.145.134:2000

DeVo MTA Roleplay - 81.19.215.100:22003

And also there are RPG servers where you could play.