Impersenating others.

makes good sense to me mate, I've seen various games that work like this, and while there would be some unavoidable issues, dynamic IPs or something, it still sounds good.... perhaps in a later release?

i dont get exactly what u mean me... when the names are registered to u then no one else can use ur name unless they somehow hack ur pw... basically if ur the only one that can use ur name then someone named me2 is going to have a VERY hard time convincing someone that he's u

SM-DeathB:

yes, but if names are registered, then someone might register my name, and I wouldn't be able to use it.

also, sometimes I play with the name [bLASTA]me... someone could just register the name BLASTAme, and easily pretend to be me.

I think someone must use there name for example my name is always: Alex3305 but if some prankster is going to be Alex or Alex3306 and pretend that it is me that is stupid !

And I don't like the idea of registering because if you register they can have the same name or make multiple accounts..

So I think the register idea is stupid... !!

- Alex3305