HELP ME PLEZ

hengyuzhu

Question

Can anyone just tell me

what in ping in mta server!!!!!!!!!!

some server i got kicked because my ping was too high,like max is 500 but iam 634.

what is ping?!!!!!

and how do you control it?I dont want to get kicked everytime i play in my fav server.

And anyway,i also got kicked because my internet lantency was too high.

what is lantency?I dont get it!

:o :o :o

:o

9 answers to this question

ping and latency both mean the same thing. your ping is the amount of milliseconds it takes for one package of information to travel from your pc to the server and back to you. if you have a high ping it means you see everything (every action by other players) delayed by a given amount of time, which results in various problems in almost all online games. therefore many server owners decide to keep people with a high ping from their servers. to get a better ping you can either try to find another server (usually servers located in the country you live in provide smooth pings) or find out if theres a way to improve your internet connection.

Pfff, I know ping, but I live in Indonesia, and 95% of the servers got at least 300 m/s. Some 200-400.

Yes, there's one to none servers that was in my country, guess I'm not so lucky after all :P

The ones that has a ping kicker are mostly competitive servers like DM or Clan War, etc.

But some, like the popular SAES RPG, also includes a ping kicker, maximum of around 300 ping of average. And I oftenly got kicked out of the server just because of ping.

ping and latency both mean the same thing. your ping is the amount of milliseconds it takes for one package of information to travel from your pc to the server and back to you. if you have a high ping it means you see everything (every action by other players) delayed by a given amount of time, which results in various problems in almost all online games. therefore many server owners decide to keep people with a high ping from their servers. to get a better ping you can either try to find another server (usually servers located in the country you live in provide smooth pings) or find out if theres a way to improve your internet connection.

Simple explanation:

Ping is the latency of the server and you in m.seconds.