SMOOTH as Silk

Guest Lan-

:lol: nice job the way i just luv kicking my cuzzin and nephew arses on lan. I set up 11 computer and mta:vc ran smooth as silk no lag and no poor connex. I notice there no peds , then it hit me with the peds it gonna lag. So it came up to me if ya can respawn a Hunter closer to start. My lan party always head there first to grap the hunter and shoot down on us.

All we need now is Boats and im sure ya gonna get it soon.........

Keep up the Work....

Ok, I HAVE to ask this question...

Why do people want to see peds in MTA so bad?!?! I don't get it. I don't want to see them in MTA because 1. What's the point? 2. It would just make things more confusing! How would you know who to kill for points?

The only reason for peds is just to have something to kill...personally, I'd rather just kill real players instead! Ok no, wait...I just thought of ONE cool idea...there could be a game mode where players try to kill the most peds and who ever kills the most wins...but I'd probably be over that in a day.

Just me?

-Agra

Well, peds give it that environment that people love in GTA.

Running over peds, shooting peds, it's just one of the side things of the game that appeal so much.

All the people I know that play GTA:VC on PC want peds in multiplayer, probably just gives it more of an environment in case you can't find other humans, run a few pedestrians over.