Interior Remakes!!

I would figure MTA and SA-MP would be closer but I guess not.

You'd think so, since ultimately they're both trying to achieve the same thing. The impression I get however is that SAMP tries really hard to run down the name of MTA, even though MTA is by far the superior program. I've never seen any MTA-related content or MTA-SAMP comparisons last very long on their forums before being deleted. Probably because the outcome of any such discussion or comparison wouldn't favour SAMP.

If I were you I'd just make the change to MTA permanently.

I would figure MTA and SA-MP would be closer but I guess not.

You'd think so, since ultimately they're both trying to achieve the same thing. The impression I get however is that SAMP tries really hard to run down the name of MTA, even though MTA is by far the superior program. I've never seen any MTA-related content or MTA-SAMP comparisons last very long on their forums before being deleted. Probably because the outcome of any such discussion or comparison wouldn't favour SAMP.

If I were you I'd just make the change to MTA permanently.

haha never

• 1 month later...

TheYoungCapone, I was one of the SA-MP players in the past who moved to MTA SA, because this game is far more superior! Seriously!

You should try to understand how hard the MTA devs made the editor, and you should understand that MTA SA is better, you just haven't seen the mod's extent of quality, you don't want to move here, and then you just abuse the original author of the GTA multiplayer, and keeps on going through the copied SA-MP, how sad. :(

:!: But, if you still don't want to move, It's a good idea to credit the MTA team too, by making such maps to be shared to BOTH SA-MP and MTA SA, and thus uploading it. That would be even better. I know you're a great mapper, you even remade Liberty City interior which is impressive to me. MTA SA needs mappers. We really hope our forums had lots of maps like what was seen in SA-MP forums. Many didn't credit the MTA team for the editor, you should credit MTA team next time, then you'll have our respect of your mapping. :)

Please, we MTA SA users, never said SA-MP sucks. Don't worry. Even if you're a SA-MP player, you can spend a little time here. Try to play servers of MTA SA, the race servers for example. then you probably should think again! Whether you're noticed as a SA-MP player or not, we won't do anything bad to you here! :mrgreen:

And one thing, fighting doesn't solve anything. We won't fight.

All MTA users, are you with me or with him?