[DM] Zeta v1 - The last Survivor

llZeta

1. Looks like you have "wide screen" checked in settings, while you are playing NOT on wide screen resoultion = everything is stretched.

2. I'm wondering why all those dm don't have damageproof cars - damage seems to be useless (on every step there are repair pickups), so why don't turn it off?

DM is like race, but needs to run through a series of challenges, puzzles and stunts in order to make it to the finish.

In the end, they will get a Hunter as a final blow to all. If more than one reached for the Hunter, they would get some Hunter battle in the end to see who wins.

DD is just a car ramming battle, located in a platform with holes. You will need to finish them off, survive or throw them off the platform. The last survivor will be the winner.

Sometimes DD can have destructible platforms. A plane will crush the destructible platform and you should avoid falling down and find a safe place to hide, means survive.

@varez: Because, those stunts always damage on loops or high jumps. Stunts can seriously damage the cars in GTA SA and can make cars boom in just seconds even if the stunt runs smoothly, so they need to put repair pickups to stay on the road.

XX3 - i understand this. But I think you can replace all those pickups with 3 lines of lua script - to make cars damageproof.

Just play some DM maps and you'll see, that there are not repair pickups everywhere and you'll die rather often because of HP, not because of falling-failing a loop or some other obstacle.

Don't guess, how it is, experience it yourself.

1. Looks like you have "wide screen" checked in settings, while you are playing NOT on wide screen resoultion = everything is stretched.

2. I'm wondering why all those dm don't have damageproof cars - damage seems to be useless (on every step there are repair pickups), so why don't turn it off?

this makes sence :|

if there werent dm maps were ur supposed to drive carefull and dont hit barrels