[REL] Burnout

Hi,

You all are creating topic here when releasing something, so I thought I'll make such topics too (I'm gonna release some more resources soon).

ULTIMATE BURNOUT SCRIPT

General info:

Burn your tires for a while, and you will get MEGA acceleration!

But watch out, if you will burn your tires too long - they can pop, or even fall off!

Cool script for freeroam, roleplay, or even race (with some scripting knowledge you can for example limit usage of burnout to first few seconds of race)!

Technical info:

Burning tires are independed of every player binds. I hate scripts that forcing me to drive car with wsad keys. This one works with any bindings.

You can allow to use burnout only with specific vehicles (edit lua file to set vehicles ID) or only with cars (not bikes/planes/ etc) or for all vehicles. By default it's only for cars.

Even more info:

If you have any bug reports/suggestions - leave reply here.

Screenshots maybe?:

t_2557.png | t_2556.png

Download:

CLICK HERE

• 3 weeks later...

i think it have something with weight of car - and will be fixable when handling functions will be added to scripting. but from the other side - very heavy vehicle will be easly bumping away any other vehicle - but there will be no problem running over peds ;P just gta:sa psychics.. probably not much you can do

• 2 weeks later...