Radio Bug

Tockra

Question

Hello Guys,

i love mta but i have one little problem with it.

I hate the Radio bug...

Evers when i change the radio wave and go back to my own music wave the radio skip a big part of the current song or when i play race or dd or dm and when i drive in a vehicle change pickup and the vehicle change the radio change the current song or skip a big part of the current song too...

Will this bug be fixxed in future?

6 answers to this question

I think it'll take a while for MTA to fix this. The main reason being that it's not nearly as important as some of the other bugs currently in MTA, as well as it possibly costing quite some effort to find out where the problem is.

If you're troubled by it, I recommend you to just run an audio application (for instance Winamp) in the background, and then you can simply disable the GTA radio, eliminating your problems. For as far as I know, Winamp has got hotkeys too, which can be used while it runs in the background. So for as far as I know, you can actually get more control over what you hear out of the speakers too.

I think before the devloopers include new functions in the new mta version, they should fix the bugs, because bugs are badder for peaple then an function, which isnt there...

That's completely up to the developers themselves, frankly. Although I agree bugs should be fixed as much as possible, some bugs are so easily replaced by something else, which actually has more benefits than the original when non-buggy, which counts in this case.

You can try to see if it's on the MTA bugtracker, and put it on there if it isn't. For now, you'll have to use a way around it.

It's not a "bug", it's part of GTA's engine. If you notice, this occurs in any of the GTA III era games. It's actually quite useful in-case you just want to skip the song, I think that's the whole idea Rockstar Games added it.

If you notice, this occurs in any of the GTA III era games.

yea, it occurs, but not that much as in mta where entering car = totally random position of music track.. in gta single after you load game - the radio is on same position always. anyway - as others said - i dont think it is so much important