Zombie and Vehiclesshop script problems on server

TGW121

i decided to get an online server because mine is near enough dead now and choose serverffs.com

i uploaded my resources and upgraded a few and all was well until

i uploaded the vehiclesshop and zombie script

the vehicle script i have used for awhile and its never flagged up any problems before but upon starting the server in the console i get

ERROR: Could't find file Png/SENTINEL.png for resource vehiclesshop

and then upon uploading the zombie script i get a identical message

ERROR: Couldn't find file sounds/mgroan1.ogg for resource zombies

i've looked at the folders and they are there just wondering what could cause it?

i've only just started using the zombie script as part of a theme night on my server so im not used to it, but the vehiclesshop script i cant seem to find the problem

any ideas?

Thanks in advance

(by the way i know i posted it in another section but i thought it was better to post here :mrgreen: )

Sorry, but both those suggestions are stupid.

For removing the lines, what would that help if the resource uses them anyway? The file lines are there for a reason, and by doing this you're practically begging for errors.

For adding the lines, that's also useless as they're already there. Otherwise the server wouldn't even attempt to use the files referenced, and then this error would not have appeared.

TS: You might try reuploading, restarting the server and making sure your files are CHMODed so they're readable.

ok i stopped the server, deleted the folders and uploaded them again, but im still getting the same errors could it have anything to do with conflicts or the server version?

Just for anyones info the server is GNU/Linux running version 1.0.2 and its hosted by serverFFS.com

IDK which FTP browser you are using, but I CHmod files by clicking on it right mouse button and selecting properties, then place ticks or type 7777 value, so all privileges are granted. In some browsers you can easily click on it RMB and select CHmod. That way all server files should be CHmoded.

Edited by Guest

i've looked into meta.xml of vehicles shop:

<file   src="Png/SENTINEL.png" type="client" />
<file   src="Png/PRIMO.png" />
<file   src="Png/STRETCH.png" />
<file   src="Png/ADMIRAL.png" />
<file   src="Png/ALPHA.png" />
   <file   src="Png/AMBULAN.png" />
   <file   src="Png/ANDROMADA.png" />
<file   src="Png/ARTICT1.png" />
   <file   src="Png/ARTICT2.png" />

well maybe server cant find it cause it's marked as client? :D

hmmm i can see why that would happen with vehiclesshop but i looked in the meta.xml in the zombie script and it all checks out

You can use "refresh" command to update the changes you made without restarting server. Maybe this command will show you errors. If refreshing won't help, try to use "info " command.