ok..i was dreamin about playin gta3 0.3 online yesterday :P ... i was like kickin ass and stuff ...but all the sudden it came to me ... how are you goin to c ppl in the game ??? like i think you can c em when they walk and stuff...but like when your drivin a car you wouldn't be able to know whos who...like if he was a computer or a player...r you goin to be able to c on the map or sumthin ??? maybe you can like have lil arrows like they have in that game sims. :D

i jus wanted to know so i could complete my dream ..and start kickin some more ass..

In later versions can you make it in Deathmatch Team Deathmatch and any other gameplay modes that you have the option to turn it off and on. I can remember GTA2 where me and sister played and she alwaised tried to imitate the AI, hehe we didnt realy kill each other much because she didnt like it but it was still fun when I drive near her and she wouldnt notice eh eh eh.

it's a sickness when you dream about GTA, I used to dream about SOF2 MP and the people I played against on there and their actual screen names would show up in my dreams, It's a sick world...

when I die I want to be plugged into a computer, ghost in the machine...