,,Pettition" to fix MTA 0.5 server browser

Stoku

Question

Dear MTA team,

Please fix server browser in MTA 0.5 and dont f**k up your great and hard work on it. In my opinion it's still the best multiplayer and there are players, who want to play it, but dont know how to find server. I know about game monitor, but new players dont know about it and thats why servers are empty. I know that you are working on MTA:SA, but now Its open source, then it shouldnt be any problem for you - experienced programmers - to spend some minutes on this old, but great multiplayer.

Everyone, who wants server browser, please post reply here.

Greets!

3 answers to this question

There has been some discussion about releasing MTA:VC 0.5 source to public aswell, but as far as I know no decision has been made yet. There are some guys (e.g. Towncivilian) willing to work with an update for MTA:VC so hope the source gets published and MTA:VC development continues. :)

There has been some discussion about releasing MTA:VC 0.5 source to public aswell, but as far as I know no decision has been made yet. There are some guys (e.g. Towncivilian) willing to work with an update for MTA:VC so hope the source gets published and MTA:VC development continues. :)

I think people can make their own browsers if the source for 0.5 is released, so that would be a good thing. I guess...

I think people can make their own browsers if the source for 0.5 is released, so that would be a good thing. I guess...

Sure. I think I can learn c++ fast, cause I know a lot of coding languages and learnt them fast.