Cars in separate Map-File?

MxAgent

"" goes in the meta.xml (as it says on the link you posted).

You can also put the vehicles in a .map file (same syntax as an .xml file but mta recognises it as a map) and you would put in your meta.xml (if your vehicles file was called vehicles.map).

Your map file may look like this:

<map> 
   <vehicle model="400" posX="1710" posY="-1354" posZ="13" rotX="359" rotY="5" rotZ="3"/> 
</map> 

which would place a vehicle at the given position and rotation, of the specified model. Add more tags to add more vehicles.

Yea.. i know that :) But okay.. maybe i need to reword my question: I want multiple files for my cars (one for each RPG-User). Currently we're 3 Users. But each player added about 50 cars.. So I want separate files... For example: vehicles_player1.xml, vehicles_player2.xml or whatever..

So how to "split" the cars out of the main .map file in separate files?

Regards from Germany,

Fabian

i have done something like this but not as a map file i just used a xml file then looped through vehicle node and find the subnode "id" once you found that then create the vehicle :D it worked ok for me but took for ever creating the xml mine looked something like this

<vehicles> 
<vehicle id="333" posx="blah" posy="blah" posx="blah" rotx="blah" roty="blah" rotz="blah description="name of vehicle" myid="1" /> 
</vehicles>