Race and Vista SP1?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've fixed the editor issue for a future build. I'll be looking at the vista issue over the next few days once I've got my exams out of the way. Please have patience :)

Yea right.., 10 months past and still nothing.

Dude Race is the past, why is everyone still bitching around for a race update, DM is the race update!! So just switch to it, it works with Vista and its open-source! And guess what! You can do much more other things than just race.

I've fixed the editor issue for a future build. I'll be looking at the vista issue over the next few days once I've got my exams out of the way. Please have patience :)

Dude Race is the past, why is everyone still bitching around for a race update, DM is the race update!! So just switch to it, it works with Vista and its open-source! And guess what! You can do much more other things than just race.

see that other topic :lol:

A map editor would be nice ;)