Resources together

Truespin

I was testing some at our server and I had the following:

The mode "broph" (thanks Brophy :)) and "race" were running together somehow. Everytime I died in any race, I was spawning in "broph" without any car.

When a new race begins, I am back at the start in the car. When I am dead, I am back onfoot in "broph". This was fixed in this moment, I unloaded "broph".

I know, but it would be better if MTA stops resources itself when starting a new one.

I found another bug, but I dont want to post a new topic. So here it is:

I played Hay yesterday and played a bit around with the admin-panel. So I gave myself a car that I "parked" somewhere at the ground. After that I played some other gamemodes with unloading the old ones. But now I started Hay again, and the car is still standing there. :D

All gamemodes are flagged as the type "gamemode". This means when you use the command "gamemode " it will auto stop the previous gamemode, and start the new one. This is not the case if you use the "start" command.

Unfortunately, broph is not marked as a gamemode (mainly so that people cant vote to play it), since its more like a sandbox environment.

In other words, if you had the gamemode "stealth" started, you could do "gamemode cdm cdm-ls" which would stop stealth, and start CDM. Broph is an exception, you need to start it using "start broph", and the gamemode command wont stop it, so you need to do "stop broph".

I hope that answers your question.

I know, but it would be better if MTA stops resources itself when starting a new one.

I found another bug, but I dont want to post a new topic. So here it is:

I played Hay yesterday and played a bit around with the admin-panel. So I gave myself a car that I "parked" somewhere at the ground. After that I played some other gamemodes with unloading the old ones. But now I started Hay again, and the car is still standing there. :D

That isn't a bug, the admin panel made the vehicle so the admin resource owns that vehicle, the vehicle will only be destroyed if one of the resources uses destroyElement on it, you delete it from the admin panel (if that is even possible) or you stop/restart the admin resource.