dodo managability

ive just noticed thet the dodo in mta is in the "easy to control" mode with making my life harder because im flying since a long time ago and this mode of the dodo is realy anoying and unstable. my suggestion is to have a check box in the manu that turnes this on & off. i know its not hard becouse the line that changes it, is just a line with nothing special about it, just some numbers to be chenged. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by "easy to control" mode? That it pulls up faster? I don't think MTA is the reason for that, although it may. Just find your original handling.cfg file, backup your current one, and copy the original over your current one. If you are unsure of how to do that, then don't try it. It was never intended to be installed that way, and may have been overlooked upon release. In future versions, we will make sure not to modify any vehicle specs. We want to keep GTA3 and GTA VC as clean as possible.

uh... as im bieng the secondary pilot for VCK (after mrBump) its important to me, because I was training on getting close to the ground for bieng able to drop off peaple (hopefully in futere versions) and the fact that when im tapping once on the down button, sends it at duble speed to the groung which is not good, since or im crashing for bieng to close to the ground, or im bieng sent up to the sky, which is not good to because i need to stay close to the ground. :roll:

The dodo actually isn't any different... if you look through the install.log (or install.txt, I forget) file, in your GTA3 directory, you can see that MTA doesn't change handling.cfg :)

it probably just seems easier to fly, since there are all these buildings nearby that make the takeoff area seem shorter :)

uh.. no.

if u take off from mta's dodo starting flight position (near selvatore's mention), then by the end of your take off, sparks will come out of the plane (meaning its ready to fly).

in SP i landed my dodo in that same position, and guess what? by the end of the "runway" sparks did not come out of the plane, and i needed to take off with less power on my plane gain altitude.

i tried this several time, in mta, and in SP. maybe u did chenge something?