Mtasa Race SLR 1.0 Script

[UVA]Bart

thanks lol hows yours coming on and i belive you made yours level 2 4 6 8 10 ? you use the admins ip to log them in ? or made a loggin system with password ? that cannot be seen lol it took ages tonight to figure it out so admin can login in without players knowing his pass word :D

i just updated the download from !slrcmds to !slrcommand

Nope, its not.

does that mean thats its rubbish and you been saying that yours was coming out for ages and also let me remind you that i wrote it on my own :) and not with some one else. i mean you said in one other post house has been away so progress stopped, does this mean that its house's and you have done nothing or you was away as well ??????

You did a great job though [sLR]Racer, looking forward for a next version, i believe people would like it. 8)

and again im saying: ignore Lil'San^,^u<3, [sLR]Racer, he can't even script(only steal others code and say he made it), he has promised so much with his scripts but hasn't shown anything at all made by him. He likes to slack around others topics and say his script would be better though(ahha doubt it) ;)

P.S: yes i'm being a meany to that sanzor guy, i dislike him

shush ok :roll: lil'san stop interfearing with others posts !

lil Toady

Lil'San^,^u<3

who's going to be right look at the dates joined ?? lil toady cause hes been on the forum longer there for he knows more about scripting :) end of lil san

sorry about this but the edit button wasnt there when i come home errm just to inform you all on the progress of the 10 level admin system:

additions :-

!admincmd---------------just shows the admin commands not the player commands.

!login---------------------logs a admin in to there level.

!logout-------------------logs a admin out or on part it logs the admin out.

!getsubip----------------gets the sub ip of the player.

{bank script}

!cashin------------------cashes in a specified amount of money a player wants to put in .

!bankcash--------------the total ammount a bank has stored in it.

!withdraw--------------allows a player to withdraw upto the ammount they have put in.