Map Centre FATAL ERROR

Whenever i perform a search on the mapcentre i keep getting this error

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\axsservers\hosted\mtacenter\index.php on line 32 

The line where the error occurs changes according to the type of search.

Not much joy in finding new maps like that... :(

• 2 months later...

Map center is totally boned.....

Its even worse now.....

"Server Default page

If you see this page it means:

1. hosting for this domain is not configured

or

2. there's no such domain registered in Plesk "

Last time map center went down... it was down for MONTHS.

Lets take guesses on how long you expect them to be fixing it....

My guess is..... Over 6 months.

and secondly..... i find this funny.... the server is running Plesk..... My suggestion... Dump plesk, and learn how to set up a server properly.

Map center is totally boned.....

and secondly..... i find this funny.... the server is running Plesk..... My suggestion... Dump plesk, and learn how to set up a server properly.

If you have over 40 websites on one box, PLESK/CPanel etc etc is the way to go...

I dont find it very Funny...

And FYI - im an IT Technitian devoted to keeping servers online, its my full time job - so next time u say "learn how to setup a server properly", maybe u should get some facts before u start being rude.

Now for the reason why the MTA center is down:

I have moved to a new box, its a beast - nice quad core xeon... anyways, i will get the MTA center back online shortly, after i install everything - and yes, that includes PLESK.

Ah, so its being moved to a new server? That makes sence, Moving it away from the ripoff merchants that are "The Planet Hosting" i presume?

Not a new host, just got a box upgrade for the same price... ive been with Cybernetic Servers for about 4 years now! - ust to work for them

Used to work for them? so you get a discount?

Also, just a small thaught on the map center....

im guessing the generation of the Map Images would take a lot of recources, as ive often been there before and seen an error... (cant remember what it was but it had somthing to do with PHP generation and a 30 second max)

if it does use a lot of recources and power, why not ditch that system and Require screenshots when map uploading?

Oh awesome, That was so much better than the last time it went down.

What was it last time? 6 months? (i wasnt around all that much, but thats what ive heard)

Bit longer i think lol - the whole reason it went down is that the MTA center uses so many resources that it was slowing down the MTASA/VC Website and others (such as wiki etc), so they took it offline - i offerd to host it and it seems to work perfik :P - other than that timeout issue, but thats cause there are just too many maps inside the database for the search tool to get at in 30 seconds.

Well, im sure you allready know that you can adjust that 30 second timeout max to somthing higher.

im guessing you will if the timeouts start happening again?

Also mate, i just noticed an issue....

"Haloween DD"

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6625

is one of the latest maps to be uploaded... but when you click view.....

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6625&mode=view

its showing the wrong maps image. (The Wheel 1)

Just thaught you should know.