need another little help

stylo

hi i need an script that when you type !admins there is shown online admins and Vips

so when i type !admin this shows up

current online admins: JB_frozen(10)

current online Vip(s): 69Wolf69(5)

lvl 5 and lower are Vips and lvl 7 and Higher are admins can you guys make? i tried but when i ingame type !admins my irc crashed and i thought hm.. this is not good xD

would be nice if you guys can help

yes but.. there is not any script that i need i dont want to change the admin into vip -_- couse i can do that to i need this:

on !admin this shows up

current online admins: JB_frozen(10)

current online Vip(s): 69Wolf69(5)

i hope some1 can help

• 9 months later...

WELL HERE MTA O.5 !ADMINS > sa oR 0.5

;PLAYERS COMMANDS

if (!admin* iswm $3) {

var %a = 0,%b,%c

while (%a <= $mta.maxplayers($1)) {

if ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 6) %b = $iif(%b,%b $+ $chr(44) $mta.name($1,%a),$mta.name($1,%a)) $+ (Level: $mta.level($1,%a) $+ )

elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 2) %c = $iif(%c,%c $+ $chr(44) $mta.name($1,%a),$mta.name($1,%a)) $+ (Level: $mta.level($1,%a) $+ )

!inc %a

}

mta.say $1 $iif(%b,Admins: %b,No admins currently present but we are allways watchin ;) .)

if (%c) mta.say $1 ViP's: %c

HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP ?

• 5 weeks later...

I edited this, i made it so you dont have to have an .ini , btw $mta.name($1,%a) isnt a command, but $mta.nick($1,$2)/$mta.nick($1,%a) Is! :P

Here:

elseif (!admin* iswm $3) {

var %a = 0,%b,%c

if ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 6) %b = $iif(%b,%b $+ $chr(44) $mta.nick($1,$2),$mta.name($1,$2)) $+ (Level: $mta.level($1,$2) $+ )

elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 2) %c = $iif(%c,%c $+ $chr(44) $mta.nick($1,$2),$mta.nick($1,$2)) $+ (Level: $mta.level($1,%a) $+ )

!inc %a

}

mta.text $1 $iif(%b,Admins: %b,There Are no Admins Currently Online.)

}

}

Add the script above to a list of commands at the bottom of : on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {

This script below you can add to the TOP of: on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {

if (!admin* iswm $3) {

var %a = 0,%b,%c

if ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 6) %b = $iif(%b,%b $+ $chr(44) $mta.nick($1,$2),$mta.name($1,$2)) $+ (Level: $mta.level($1,$2) $+ )

elseif ($mta.level($1,%a) >= 2) %c = $iif(%c,%c $+ $chr(44) $mta.nick($1,$2),$mta.nick($1,$2)) $+ (Level: $mta.level($1,%a) $+ )

!inc %a

}

mta.text $1 $iif(%b,Admins: %b,There Are no Admins Currently Online.)

}

Hope this bug free thing helps ^^

Greetz,

Kika592

//////////

-XIII-4Cazp.UK

• 3 weeks later...

$mta.level in MTA:Race only has 5 admin levels, so the easiest way to do it is to have a separate file,

eg, a basic .INI with the admin names and levels.

this way, once logged in, u can read the current admin level from that file.

this is all pretty easily done, $mta.level would just need replacing in the script to read the new admin levels,

also all the commands would need the admin levels altering to match,

since in the scripts they usually only go from 1 to 5 and ur gonna need 1 to 10.