Guys im new and I got one question

Guest Sirius

Question

Im NOT using a stolen copy of the game but after the "Intro" credits, right as im about to play, the intro starts over again, I download .2 and .3 but it seems as if .1 is missing for gta 3 and I cant et it plassed the intro what can I do guys, Im a NEWBIE!

9 answers to this question

Can youlink me real quick, its prolly simple but im struggling right now lol., I have wat evers available on the downloads page in gta section, above Media, accept the first one, that files not found

I appreciate your help, Its just still not working., I installed that. and Wen I click it, it will let me set up a server, but How do I join one? also when I just try to run themultiplayer, after the opening credits it starts the credits over, never leting me in the game, any more advice?

I ve downloaded everything possible for this game, and I dont even have a client were I can

refresh any server lists, nore can I use the severs I found< I dont have a pass for the servers, I actually dont think I have everything I need to run MTA 3, even known ive downloaded everything. I dont have anywhere to search for serves, if i type in an IP address, it wont connect and it times out, IT ALSO ses, I gamepath is not set, how do I set the path? I really need help here guys lol

Thanks again

I can’t work out in mind the exact problem you are having and normally the errors for this version can quite easily be resolved though I can’t understand the situation myself on what your trying to explain.

dont even have a client were I can

refresh any server lists, nore can I use the severs I found

The only way you can join a game is through the server list that is located within the client under the connect tab, there's also a small box called

refresh if you want to get the current statistics for all the servers that are online.

"Reset game path" is under the options tab, this can prevent errors also.

Everything you need to play this modification (0.5) and this specific version is in that link, nothing else.

I hope my message is related to your problem.

Heythanks alot for your time. I got it going I had to download another patch, and i omly had version 1.0. so I got 1.1 and Im playing now thanks again, now that ive sepnt 2 days downloading stuff for this ill be playing san andreas soon lol