Jump to content
  • 0

The problem is in the


Kan5553

Question

Posted

My serial number: 26D8C96C40C99A76DEB8A5A1CB390A94. I want to report a problem. I tried to log in to the RP project, but I received a message about being blocked due to hardware specifications. I would like to resolve this issue, as I haven’t done anything wrong — I didn’t even have time to do anything. I bought the computer used, so I can’t even imagine what the previous owner might have done that would cause you to block the computer based on its hardware specifications. Please unlock it.

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators
Posted
On 23/08/2026 at 20:46, Kan5553 said:

My serial number: 26D8C96C40C99A76DEB8A5A1CB390A94. I want to report a problem. I tried to log in to the RP project, but I received a message about being blocked due to hardware specifications. I would like to resolve this issue, as I haven’t done anything wrong — I didn’t even have time to do anything. I bought the computer used, so I can’t even imagine what the previous owner might have done that would cause you to block the computer based on its hardware specifications. Please unlock it.

Is this something happening on one particular server or does it happen to any server you're trying to join?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...