Jump to content
  • 0

Serial Ban Appeal Chico bento


Chico bento

Question

Posted

Hello MTA Team

 writing to appeal a ban ( VIOLATION #01) on  account.

5E19756DBE44FB3B5316673A33848903spacer.png

Description  the situation:

I believe this ban might have been a misunderstanding a software conflict. , I and  MSI Afterburner to monitor  hardware temperatura and FPS while playing. I  it from a site, and  after 

have already remove the software and I a  to following all community rules. I would appreciate it if you could review  case.

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators
Posted

Hi,

We do not handle server bans. This is not a MTA ban.
Please reach out to the admin team of the server that banned you in order to appeal your ban, or seek other servers to play on.

Good luck!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...