Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Hi there,
Today, I would like to present you with my latest Old School map creation: "Knave." Inspired by my admiration for G.I character Arlecchino, I decided to create a map centered around her instead of basing it on a region. Arlecchino has become one of my favorite characters due to her intriguing backstory, past, and captivating character design.

Known as the Fourth of the Fatui Harbingers and also known as “Knave”, Arlecchino is the Director and Owner of the House of the Hearth, an orphanage in Snezhnaya.

Enjoy the video!

Inspiration
I was inspired by the Arlecchino character demo video to create the map. The video starts in Mondstadt Cathedral and moves through Inazuma and the Sumeru desert region known as Mausoleum of King Deshret before ending in the Opera Epiclese of Fontaine. After the next part, we don't know where she went, only that she is sitting on a throne. I tried to replicate the scenes from the character demo video and synchronize the map's music with the atmosphere like as in my previous concept old school maps, Inazuma, Sumeru, Mausoleum of King Deshret & Fontaine

However, I made a reinterpretation of one part. When the song becomes soft again with clouds and kids, I instead created a green zone covered with a hundreds of flowers. I added Arlecchino's character ascend material flower, the rainbow rose.

Credits
Video & Edit by VonKasty
Detailed credits can be found in the video's description.
You may subscribe to Nakvie's YouTube channel as the owner of the Channel)

Special thanks to Nico for assisting me with fixing the Red Flash part in the map!

Best regards,
Nebla

Edited by Nebla
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...