cheats =D

Mr.hankeyeye

allowing certain funny cheats in mta  

29 members have voted

1. 1. allowing certain funny cheats in mta

• good idea
    • bad idea
    • could be fun but i'd rather have it not in

i mean not health hacks of any kind and such cheats like that, i mean cheats like mega jump,or fun themes,mega punch and so on.

I must agree that there are certain cheats and modifications which would be a laugh to use on multiplayer, but it would just influence more people to try and use them on different servers.

I Think some people are misinterpreting what the OP is saying.

CHEATS are the things you type in to spawn a tank, or change all the ped's in single player to clowns, or to give car's the ability to fly.

This is NOT people who hack, or exploit bugs in the game, he is talking about enabling cheats which Rockstar put into the singleplayer game on purpose.

bad idea? why use cheats? what's the point, play it how it's supposed to be played, who wants to be megapunched?

Rockstar obviously wanted people to use cheats sometimes as a bit of fun when normal mode got boring, therefore, it IS how it is supposed to be played.

Sometimes.

If it isnt supposed to be played that way (obviously not the entire time, I mean "supposed" in that it is meant to be used to spice things up after you have finished the game and want to muck around, or you are getting bored and wish to make things more difficult by turning on ped riot's etc.), why did rockstar put it in the game?

No.. he dead mean hacks also, maybe not replacing the game files, but you can also cheat with just reading/writing exe memory (like trainers do), so he was on not only about rockstart included cheats.

or that you can script them on your own

However he can allow in his server whatever he wants :roll: