Problems with the login panel on the hosting

Samael Luzifer

Question

Hello, I am communicating with you through a translator, so you may not fully understand my thoughts, but still. such a question, in our segment there are assemblies of ready-made servers (Russian-speaking), but the same problem occurs when installing on hosting. 1) I install it on a local server. 2) I connect the database. 3) I register and play quietly.  And as I decide to upload to the hosting, there are problems with the login panel. 1) I upload the server assembly to the hosting. 2) I upload the database to MySQL. 3) I set a lock from strangers using the serial key (so that only my friends could play with me) 4) I register as usual. 5) I'm trying to log in, the server issues an error with the wrong password \ login (although I write everything correctly), I register in Cyrillic, everything works and logs in, I write some numbers, too, everything works, but it does not accept in English. what could this be related to? who can tell please!

sorry, I forgot to break everything down by points, I hope that you will understand me, if that I will try to explain everything

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

Hi, welcome to the forums! ?

To the best of my understanding, you're facing issues with logging into your user account. Are you sure the database is set up correctly?
I believe it's best for you to reach out towards your hosting platform since you're saying that everything works fine when you're running on localhost.

• Like 1
On 10/02/2023 at 15:45, Vinyard said:

Hi, welcome to the forums! ?

To the best of my understanding, you're facing issues with logging into your user account. Are you sure the database is set up correctly?
I believe it's best for you to reach out towards your hosting platform since you're saying that everything works fine when you're running on localhost.

The database is configured correctly, MySQL is also connected correctly, the problem when logging into the account is only in English..
if you enter only Cyrillic or numbers, then calmly enters, if there is at least one letter in English, then the login panel will not log in, it will give an error.