I would like to revoke my unfair ban I love this game, if you can look at my des

VSD

Good Evening, I arrived from work today late and went to log into my server that I am ceo at mta but when I clicked to log in I saw that I was permanently banned for something illegal that was when I went to ask my nephew if he was playing on my computer he said yes I asked what he did to get banned and he said he wasn't banned I went deeper talking to him he told me he downloaded another MTA that a friend sent him the link saying he could download it that he could be staff on all servers , he innocently ended up downloading it through the link his friend sent me. I already banned him from using my computer while I'm at work. 1 active server and I wouldn't want to give up on this dream of becoming the top 1 server in Brazil! I'll leave my serial right below for you to analyze please

Serial: 4A45A2186F07070AF2F1957FCA54A844

• Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators
12 minutes ago, elielson said:

I already banned him from using my computer while I'm at work.

You should probably have banned him from your house (or secured your device), as the cheating activities on YOUR computer has resulted in a permanent ban.

We are not accepting appeals for this ban, and will not debate it further.