MTA easier to make games

Please make the game easier to work with like Roblox Studio for example, Map editor is not enough for everything and it's also good for us to find 3D objects made by the community or scripts ready to use or modifying game gravity and all of those things in one program making MTA have different fun servers (Football games, Hide and Seek and even fall guys for example) without using an additional program. As creative as you can get you'll still won't be able to make a good server in mta if you don't know how to script. And because of this we're not seeing any type of creativity like in other sandbox games. I Really love mta but we're not seeing anything new neither from the community or the staff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

Right now the priority is improving/remaking the MTA Map Editor, fixing & modernizing its current features and adding new ones, because this is the main "editor/studio" tool already available to every MTA player at the moment. It should allow you to make most of the classic MTA game modes like race, deathmatch, PVP, etc. And we can expand ontop of that.

I feel like a separate/new visual editor is not the right thing to do now. Map Editor needs attention as I mentioned above.

Finally, in my opinion, learning to code and creating unique scripts from scratch is the way to go :P

Edited by FernandoMTA
  • Like 1