My ports are opened, but they don't work.

ThanaReal

Question

Hey, I have a problem. I wanted to make my server playable by all people. So, it is possible with ports. I opened my ports in internet, I disabled firewall of my computer, I disabled firewall of my internet. Okay, even I added TCP/UDP as a rule in firewall. So, everything is completed. Even, I wrote "openports", and it said:

removed private information by staff

Yes. As you see, but my friend can't join and can't browse my server. My server isn't at the internet section. Even, my friend can't join my server. Ports like not working. Ports are opened but not working. Please, help for that problem.

Edited by Vinyard
Removed image containing IP

2 answers to this question

• Scripting Moderators

Hi,

I went ahead and removed your image as it was containing your IP, which is something you may not want to be out in the open.
You shouldn't have to disable your firewall in order to successfully allow players to join your local server and I highly advise you to enable it back.

While it's true that 'openports' shows your ports as being open, please go through this aswell (if you haven't already) and try some of the solutions found there:

Also, please let us know whether you've tried this with multiple people or just with your friend. It's handy to know whether this is really a problem with your server/settings or your friend's.

For the sake of having more data to go through your problem, please download and run MTADiag aswell and follow the instructions. Post any Pastebin URL MTADiag gives you.

On 05/08/2022 at 23:57, Vinyard said:

Hi,

I went ahead and removed your image as it was containing your IP, which is something you may not want to be out in the open.
You shouldn't have to disable your firewall in order to successfully allow players to join your local server and I highly advise you to enable it back.

While it's true that 'openports' shows your ports as being open, please go through this aswell (if you haven't already) and try some of the solutions found there:

Also, please let us know whether you've tried this with multiple people or just with your friend. It's handy to know whether this is really a problem with your server/settings or your friend's.

For the sake of having more data to go through your problem, please download and run MTADiag aswell and follow the instructions. Post any Pastebin URL MTADiag gives you.

https://pastebin.mtasa.com/1000005105 it is the URL.