Duplicate serial number for several players.

streetmagic777

Question

Hello.

Duplicate serial number for several players.

The bottom line is this: we ran into a problem that: In the process of how the global ban ac4 arrived, I began to figure out what the problem was.
Then it turned out that I have a non-unique serial number, then I found 2 more players with the same number and with the same problem

We created a topic in the appeal, but it did not work. I would like to receive your detailed advice on this issue.

Earlier in the topic, we said that it is necessary to write to the developers of our project, I did it and they said that this can only be changed by changing the serial number.

There are 2 options: 1. spoffer, for which you will punish us 2. or buy a new ssd.

But I didn't break any rules to spend money on a new ssd. Is there really any solution?
I spent 4 years playing this project and I don't want to leave it. Please help us resolve this.
I can attach the correspondence with the technical support of our project, if necessary, but it is in Russian.

We also checked our ssds after aida64 and they have different numbers, this clearly says that it means it’s not the computer, but maybe somewhere there is a failure in the mta itself and it distributed the same serial number to everyone.

I will leave screenshots where there is data from aida, but it is interesting that we have three ADATA ssd manufacturers

https://imgur.com/a/Y3ru0eK

* Ваш серийный номер: 0851AAA6AAA39D7CE3A53DA6BF7FE2E4

We were told that the MTA generates a serial number based on many factors, but we have different computers and components. And the serial number is the same throughout the MTA all over the world, which means that here it was the bug that occurred at the level of the MTA and the issuance of the serial number. Well, then someone already got a ban and he spread to everyone.

The support of our project says that the problem is in the MTA, tell me, can you give us unique numbers for everyone so that this problem does not happen again?

@Dutchman101Please take a look, we really need your help in this matter.

Edited by streetmagic777

4 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

This matter (also about that particular serial) was already answerred in another topic: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/136652-ac-4-trainer-кикнул-вас/#comment-1012958

As explained, there is nothing we can do.. but in a few mins, i will solve that ban which is on it because someone who was duplicated got it banned.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

This matter (also about that particular serial) was already answerred in another topic: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/136652-ac-4-trainer-кикнул-вас/#comment-1012958

As explained, there is nothing we can do.. but in a few mins, i will solve that ban which is on it because someone who was duplicated got it banned.

Due to the complexity of the translation, I did not fully understand you

It turns out that in order to avoid such situations further, I need to change the serial number, but since you cannot do this, and MTA Province cannot either, should I use spoofer? but in that case you will ban me for changing the serial number.

Or it all the same should be solved on MTA Provice?

Just tell me how to do it right

"i will solve that ban which is on it because someone who was duplicated got it banned."

- You mean you found the one using cheats and banned him separately? are we unblocked?

Добрый день, у меня такая же проблема, как и у ребят, написавших сообщение выше. Что нужно сделать, чтобы решить эту проблему и она никогда не возникала? Как говорила поддержка нашего проекта - переустановка Windows помогает не всегда, да и заниматься этим желания нет совсем. Поддержка нашего проекта написала - что нужно как-то сменить серийный номер, но, за попытку сделать это вы нас заблокируете.