Me robaron dinero ooc en que (removed)

Buenas tardes, como vamos, disculpen la molestia pero resulta que invertí dinero en una facción para un servidor (removed) y pues me robaron les pido por favor me ayuden a solucionar este problema, trate de comunicarme con los creadores del servidor pero solo me evaden cuando les hablo 

Edited by Tut
  • Tut changed the title to Me robaron dinero ooc en que (removed)
  • Administrators

Hey @camilo3227, sorry to hear you've been having issues with this server.

When players donate to servers they do so at own will - the owners can remove anyone from the server, or remove donation content from a player whenever they like.

The server you have been playing on most likely has a Terms & Conditions page that you can read to know more.

• Administrators

I recommend finding another server to play on if you feel they're not treating players respectfully. Unfortunately, there is nothing MTA can do as server owners are in their right to receive donations and decide what to do with them.

• Administrators

I'm sorry this was not the answer you were looking for.

If you are able to provide credible evidence that a server is posing a risk to players please create a report at server list abuse help. We thoroughly review every complaint, although when the issue is related to donations it quickly becomes muddy waters due to the nature of donations being a "gift".

• Tut locked this topic