[Solved] Bugged/missing hud elements

_szejdi

Question

Hey! I'm recently having a problem with hud elements on mta servers. I think it's client sided so i thought to post it here. Some parts of it are missing and some are bugged. I already tried compatibility modes, administrator privileges, reinstalling mta and gta sa, and even getting server files direct from my friend instead of downloading them(in case my server files don't match). Below couple of screenshots to compare bugged and normal hud. As you can see the minimap is entirely missing from my hud, while my friend has it on all the time.

First comparison, as you can see the minimap is completely gone and hud elements are missplaced(1st pic).

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

Second comparison, server sided files of map, legend and its hud hasn't loaded at all, and it happens on other servers too(1st pic)

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

5 answers to this question

Solved, if anybody is curious, it was caused by the integrated graphics taking GTASA process over the primary/discrete graphics. Switching to primary/discrete resolved all troubles. For some reason using integrated chips may cause bugs on some servers.

12 hours ago, SpecT said:

It's nice of you to share the solution of this problem.
It would be even nicer if you add "[Solved]" to the title so people with the same problem will find the topic and the solution faster.

Hey, i'm kinda new on this forum and i can't find any option to edit the posts not even mentioning threads. Can you tell me how do i do that so i can edit that?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, _szejdi said:

Hey, i'm kinda new on this forum and i can't find any option to edit the posts not even mentioning threads. Can you tell me how do i do that so i can edit that?

Oh, sorry! I forgot that you have time limit to edit a post/topic. Only moderators can.
Nevermind...

• Like 1