[race v1.1] no more alt-tab ..... ?? / client map bug

CoZ

- In v1 you couldn't alt-tab ingame .. but it was possible on the main (quick/browse/mapedit/set/quit) menu .. is it removed in v1.1 ? the alt tabbed program gets selected (though you have no idea what since ) , it wont minimize the game

- now the server can handle all the maps and all maps are voteable if you know the name , but the maps command still shows about 255 maps , and the console can only show a limited text amount too :D ..

The map number limit I'm not sure about, we'll look into it. We'll probably try to find a better way to list maps soon.

its not too sure about the number of maps it shows .. if i connect to my server (with 2319 maps (yes i know thats silly)) and type in console maps it shows the maps from

ssinateThePresigoonv2

{which should be (with s instead of $ (because of language filter on forum)) a$$a$$inateThePresigoonv2 } to

burn out (which is in alphabet from 1 minute fall the 287st map , in windows alfabet ( where { is before 1 ) its the 309th )

i think its more a console-overflow bug than anything with the maps

but what i find odd then is why then it wont only list the last 200some maps :D

hope the info helps a bit

They took disabled alt-tab everywhere cause it was causing a crash.

i didnt experience extra crashing in mta:sa:v1 because of alt tabbing in the main menu

- was the crashing problem purely in the v1.1 before when they decided to rip it ?