Suggestion - Drive-by In Race Mod

UK Red

I'm sure it has to be being worked on for the DM mod, so how about putting it into the Race mod first?

You could have races where half the players start as drivers, and half are armed passengers and you work together to kill the other cars. Could be used in races as well as destruction derbys. Would help reduce crowded starts too!

I'm sure it has to be being worked on for the DM mod, so how about putting it into the Race mod first?

You could have races where half the players start as drivers, and half are armed passengers and you work together to kill the other cars. Could be used in races as well as destruction derbys. Would help reduce crowded starts too!

sorry but i think its a really bad idea, you already got race like that one where the slamvans are being chased by the hunters, more than half of the slamvans die, sometimes even all of them, now imagine if you had this system in race mod, it would suck.

But i do think you could use this for a deathmatch mode, you would have to increase the health though, or people would die too fast

sorry but i think its a really bad idea, you already got race like that one where the slamvans are being chased by the hunters, more than half of the slamvans die, sometimes even all of them, now imagine if you had this system in race mod, it would suck.

But i do think you could use this for a deathmatch mode, you would have to increase the health though, or people would die too fast

What I could see happening is a number of people driving off for a race, and others sitting around shooting each other, but at least the true racers dictate when the race finishes.

If everyone did camp out fighting on the finish line, I for one would just go for the win. Ya nooze, ya loose. Wait for a DD map for that kind of play.

So yeah, there would be idiots and duff maps, but that's the way it is now. I think that when used properly it could make some races a lot more interesting.

And after all, it's only a suggestion