DM - Drive By

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never played another GTA MP mod than MTA, how is it like then? I can't imagine it being such a big problem...

Basically, they wait around spawns, camping in there cars and just drive by you, althought it can be solved with a few nades or m4 :lol:

A solution would be limiting the ammo. For example, 50 rounds per 5 minutes. That's stretching it but it's an example. The only way they could waste as many rounds as they want is if they leave the vehicle and walk around a bit. Other than that, in drive by, they can only shoot 50 rounds per 5 minute, for example. That way they will have to preserve their ammo better and give the other team a chance, rather than just spamming and spamming.

attach an actor to some point on a vehicle

All I'm thinking about now is a bus drive-by with 8 people on board. Will the SDK be coming out shortly or after a few more releases of mta?

I dont think this will be normally possible because of the style a bus is... (not meant for driveby). I think this would only happen if some strange glue method was put in, but still it would probably have to look strange.

attach an actor to some point on a vehicle

All I'm thinking about now is a bus drive-by with 8 people on board. Will the SDK be coming out shortly or after a few more releases of mta?

I dont think this will be normally possible because of the style a bus is... (not meant for driveby). I think this would only happen if some strange glue method was put in, but still it would probably have to look strange.

Yeah, but you wont be able to see inside the bus anyways, im not fussed as long as we can carry 8 people in it :shock::shock: (and maybe plough you and rebel with one, gta3 style :lol: )

se thats what im talken about that kid its a drive by noob 1 think u cant kill a drive by noob beause he can shot bouth ways and he will ran u over

fuck all of u drive by noobs i just want the game to be funn and u know what be funn if mta team will make capture the flag mode that will rock :D