Client veification failed

I can understand that we all hate cheats after all, i have mods installed that in no way could allow me to cheat in the game yet I still get told the verfication has failed. I think the rules on this are a bit too stringent.

As a consequence i would have to have 2 seperate installations to play the game. I think i'll just give it a miss, im not gonna double install a game just to play it online. I got better things to do with my HDD space :(

Maybe he is asking about MTA:SA,in wich case i had the same error untill i figured it out,i usually play with a modded handling.cfg ( the server i play in is a stunt server and freeroam is on most of the times,the modded thing is that bikes have infinite health so we dont have to restart every 5 mins ). So there it is,replace any altered files with your original and it should work

Not really as it is highly likely you have more than simply your handling modified. To save some poor soul being asked to send what may amount to most of the game (not even to approach the legality of doing so) it's much simpler for you to re-install. Let alone faster than awaiting a response from someone on a forum.

i'll live till the time when somebody sends me that file

...and when all the servers are updated with AntiCheat !?!?!

Reinstall dude. You know it makes sense! :D And besides, you'll also be avoiding possible future problems if your SA install is squeaky clean.

It's worth it. Have a sandwich whilst you re-install.