MTA:SA - Error

Guest [T©®]Prince

when i start Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas R1.0 Client it Crashes when the title screen appears (sorry my english... :oops: ) <---after i patched the game to 1.01

I also tryed it with Gameversion 1.0 and Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas R1.0 client...

ingame when i connect to a server it also crashes (Error Reporting Tool) :evil:

Any ideas :?::?::?:

I got the same problem here.

I reinstalled GTA:SA for removing the Patch. Didn't remove the folders after deinstall.

Installed MTA.

I can launch, refresh the browser and then after clicking on connection button, i get this error message:

mtaerror.gif

The same happens when i click on the Mapeditor, crash to desktop..

Allright, i deinstalled GTA:SA again.

Deinstalled MTA.

Removed the complete Rockstar/GTA:SA folder.

Removed the GTA:SA User Files folder.

Installed GTA:SA 1.00 [German Version]

Startet it and check my settings..anything ok

Installed MTA.

Same Error.

After connecting to a Server the loading screen comes, load full and back to desktop with the error window.

Same effect if i start the Map Editor.

I tryed it a few times again with stopped Norton Firewall and deactivate my Virus scanner [Avast]. But i dont think it is the Firewall or my Router, because i can refresh the Browser without a problem and see over 100 MTA Server. ?!

SenTencE

I got the same problem although my error message looks slightly different:

mtaerror.jpg

I got unpatched original German version. There are no other mods applied. I also opened the port for the server on my router. Doesn't change a thing.

Hope you guys can solve this soon as everyone seems to be sp psyched about this mod :D .

Thought it might be usefull to let u know that i've got the same problem here.

Got a clean install of the original German Version, changed language to english... however the error message only informs u about the report sending process.

Seems to be an uncommon error with the german client on some machines...

Aye ok, it works now !

I just needed to replace my German GTA:SA .exe with another as MisterM said.

Thanks !

I hope there will be another way in the Future. ?!

//Edit...

@Capone

All with the German Version got the problem and i readed the same in the Wiki for MTA 0.5...

Looks like this problem only happen with the German version of SA any other German player experienced the same problem?

yep... couldn't connect to any MTA server with my german san andreas dvd... had to use a nocd crack... but it still crashes after some time, haven't seen the finish of one single race yet... i wonder if someone could supply the US original executable (w/ dvd-check), maybe that solves my problem?!?

yep... couldn't connect to any MTA server with my german san andreas dvd... had to use a nocd crack... but it still crashes after some time, haven't seen the finish of one single race yet... i wonder if someone could supply the US original executable (w/ dvd-check), maybe that solves my problem?!?

Try Google.

Error sending report!(Parsing failed)

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Please post i'd greatly appreciate it.It happens everytime i try to play MTA.Thanks