MTA Allstars (A)

Silent

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah k whatever.. you gotta take responsibility for your gang and ppl you recruit.. :roll: i can always say that =PCP= DIDN'T glitch in a match, cos we never do and i can trust each and every pcp 100% :) unlike the majority of players/gangs out there :?

Agreed, even though some people may think the rules suck or some people agree with them im just trying to make it a stabled clan/team, A freezone without cheaters, glitching, whineing is what everybody wants and to recruit people who play fair.

... and than because of those who glitched, clanwars suck and the hole MTA scene looks like shit :? I wonder what kind of pleasure they having doing this, coz idea of this game is to win fair w/o any helps. Imo there should be a rule that if sum1 saw a glitch, the round wins team who didnt glitched :P

yep there actuall is such a rule..

NO FUCKING GLITCHING (nade,mollie,crouching,shoot thru walls, etc..) - ANY USE OF GLITCH = ROUND LOSS

we v used that rule (not only pcp..) since a long time, but somehow the euna managed to get thru a re-do and shit.. oh well :roll:

=Website=

During the next few days or maybe weeks depending on how much time i have got to spare on my computer, Were currenlty thinking myself and Slient in maybe designing a website just to get some more organisation around the team, few pages just on the team, Members, Match results etc.

Expect the thread to be updated in the near future.

:wink: