Looking for Scripter

vovo4ka

I guess most scripters are working for free, but on their OWN projects. So if you want to have any chance of finding a scripter, you shoud at least describe your project, maybe show some screenshots or whatever. That way, MAYBE someone will think its worth contributing to. Maybe someone even works on something similiar and you can pool your resources. But if you just say "a new gamemode", that doesn't sound very exciting.

• 4 months later...

well i believe that all experienced scripters are either working on their own projects, are horrible and wont help u, or want a cash fee but all bad scripters who cant do advanced ones like me are out there looking for experience obviously i cant help u i don't understand the GUI scripting method but nether give up.

SolidSnake14, janger Thanx for response! But now development freezed because project needed much more man/hour that I can do (I'm a student and now I have examinations).

Also I'm not sure about future of this project. Now development of mutliplayer for GTA4 became active. How much more MTA will be popular?

My RP project is rather huge. It will take until the winter for 3 scripters