Need Some One Who Can Make Good Scripts To Join Us !

Hasoon

• 1 month later...

LOL Dude !

Our server , die ?

LOL ! r u serious ?

its gettign better and better thanks for the wonderful dude who joined us , and became a partner with us , hop god bless him , so any way , if you are not here for joining us , i suggest you to get some real thing to do ....

:)

Yeah, this looks so professional.

A clan with an @live.com email?

That is serious rubbish, and didn't i see someone spam that text of your clan in my server?

With "Join us! at 192.168.1.100 port 22004?"

dude come on, thats a local ip, learn something about port forwarding

That is serious rubbish, and didn't i see someone spam that text of your clan in my server?

1. you really had to undig this topic?

2. they host at gameffs, so they cant send you local ip ;)

3. does using another domain make them professional?

1. you really had to undig this topic?

2. they host at gameffs, so they cant send you local ip ;)

3. does using another domain make them professional?

1. While it wasn't exactly an extremely helpful post, the topic is dog crap to begin with, and it was like 4 days old.

3. Yes... actually, it kinda does. Any 11yo can come up with a tag and go "hey lol put dis in ur naems lol", but organizing a community and a website (that doesn't use .tk or any of that bullsht :P) does take a little more "professionalism."

3. Yes... actually, it kinda does. Any 11yo can come up with a tag and go "hey lol put dis in ur naems lol", but organizing a community and a website (that doesn't use .tk or any of that bullsht :P) does take a little more "professionalism."

you can do a nice job on free solutions (free website/forum script, free hosting, free e-mail space)

and you can do sh*t on paid solutions (rich 11yo pays $300 for kewl-h4x-d0m4in, teh forum, etc) ;)

btw: i seen yesterday just another man, who was caring GTA:SA box in the supermarket, with his 8-11 yo kids around.. SCARY

Well duh.

But a lot of people don't, and even if you set up something "professional" on a website, using a .tk domain is enough to destroy that professional image in the eyes of just about anybody.

Could we stop being grossly off-topic now?