Shoutcast Radio

Guest Juntalis

This may be possible.. I was thinking of being able to tune the car radios to shoutcast radio stations. It would take an additional socket, probably called through a dll.. But yeah.

u mean that we can set our own files as radiostations?

that could be cool 8)

but seems not useful for me...

i think the radio stations in sa are good anoth...

No i think he means existing radiostations who are already in the air in real life, so we could listen to em in SA 8) or am i wrong :shock:

Edited by Guest

I wonder, is the mod team thinking about having cars sychronize their radio station? Say someone is in a car and they're listening to Radio X, will their passenger's radio also be set to radio x and change accordingly when the passenger is in the car?

There is a shoutcast program for GTA which is not supported by the team, however it should work with MTA.

According to IJs, it uses HDD streaming rather than buffer (or something like that) so it is pretty inefficient. As it stands Shoutcast radio would be a nice feature but i dont really see the point - the team should focus on sync of the game not 3rd party software.

There is a shoutcast program for GTA which is not supported by the team, however it should work with MTA.

According to IJs, it uses HDD streaming rather than buffer (or something like that) so it is pretty inefficient. As it stands Shoutcast radio would be a nice feature but i dont really see the point - the team should focus on sync of the game not 3rd party software.

Ok thanks, that makes it clear.

At Siren.nl : Yeh would be a pretty nice feature for maybe r2.

Yo whens MTa blue going to come out plz i would like too know

No release date given out yet.

Btw, I think its against the rules to ask when it will be coming out. - Or.. I could be wrong. :?