Modified Vc help

Guest Sgt.Banks

The same " Your running a modified version of MTA Client .. please reinstall "!

I've read all the topics on this site .... ive made a backup of weapon.dat and weapon.mta and replaced it but with many attempts it isnt working...iive also tried reinstalling ... please gimme a good explaintion.. :?:

Also This started ( not quite sure ) when i installed VCMM..www.gtagaming.com but i have uninstalled VCMM,,,,and reinstalled vice city...Same thing happens

Reinstall again, and this time to a differnt directory, say, MTA VC, so you can mod one version and leave one version untouched for sure, because you probally just did something to Vice City at one point and time that you just don't remember.

Well you see i contacted a friend and now she has the same problem saying " she has a modified version.." i just reinstalled vice city .. reinstalled mta and same thing happens...i tired using a cd crack and the CRC from http://www.drugvc.co.nr....nothing seems to work..for all i know everyone who gets this is unable to fix it ...

Well, dude , thanks alot it didnt have the error meeage but now when i try to start to game an error comes up saying " invaild Executable. Please ensure you have the correct executeable installed" .... my vice city works fine and im using 1.1