all freeroam resources not working

hey, when i try to spawn a vehicle with f1 it gives this message (see below picture) and since i have several edited freeroam resources, ive tried every one, tried the default un-edited freeroam, and even stopped all resources except main resources and restarted server. can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?

AZgksEI.jpg

3 hours ago, Mandalore5150 said:

hey, when i try to spawn a vehicle with f1 it gives this message (see below picture) and since i have several edited freeroam resources, ive tried every one, tried the default un-edited freeroam, and even stopped all resources except main resources and restarted server. can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it?

AZgksEI.jpg

Need pice of code with this line

And download last freeroam and other here - https://mirror.multitheftauto.com/mtasa/resources/

3 hours ago, Angelo. said:

have you modified the freeroam resource?

Yes, but all my edits were confirmed working until i tried to readd freeroam. Also i never edited util_server. But after all this i tried the default unedited freeroam resource and it gave the same error

On 2/13/2017 at 09:07, LoPollo said:

the line 35 in util server is table.find. that function is called from line 362 of fr_server.lua, and the parameter is the return of getOption. Check the config you set

EDIT: getOption uses get, that's why i'm talking about configurations

that was nothing short of chinese to me lol. im not much of a scripter. but i do know it cant be the script if all freeroam resources are making the same error