addcommandhandler help

so i have a script that places a ped (with specific skin), and places a pickup in front of it allowing you to change to that skin. i know addEventHandler allows you to get that skin once you touch the pickup, but is there a way to do addCommandHandler so i can password some of the skins?

here is the script:

zombiehunter767676767 = createPed(43,1461,1850,11, 360) 
setElementHealth(zombiehunter767676767, 10000) 
zombiehunterpickup767676767 = createPickup (1461,1851,10, 3, 1275, 10000 ) 
function zombiehunterskinpickup767676767 ( thePlayer ) 
  setPedSkin ( thePlayer, 43 ) 
  giveWeapon ( thePlayer, 22, 6, false ) 
 setElementData ( thePlayer, "zombie", false  )   
end 
addEventHandler ( "onPickupUse", zombiehunterpickup767676767, zombiehunterskinpickup767676767 ) 
addEventHandler ("onPickupUse", getRootElement(),  

function (playerWhoUses) 
  if (source == zombiehunterpickup767676767) then 
    setPlayerNametagText (playerWhoUses, "" .. getPlayerName (playerWhoUses)) 
    setElementData (playerWhoUses, "job", "farm") 
  end 
end) 

You want to use the addCommandHandler event,Oks but what do you mean by password some skins?

Like letting them only for Staffs/ VIP players or someone else?

About your first question, yes there's a way,

if i understood you well, you want when you hit the pickup it don't set the skin automaticly but by an command? and you've to be inside this pickup to let the command working

if not ,then explain more well !

yes, i use CommandHandler to make passwords for bases, cars, etc... and i wanted to see if, when i walk over the pickup, it requires a command, or "password" to actually change to that skin.

so basically i want players to have to do the / command to change to the skin, when they walk over the pickup

does that make sense?

yes, i use CommandHandler to make passwords for bases, cars, etc... and i wanted to see if, when i walk over the pickup, it requires a command, or "password" to actually change to that skin.

so basically i want players to have to do the / command to change to the skin, when they walk over the pickup

does that make sense?

It's possible,

So you mean by saying "password" in this case, to do a custom words / numbers like an captcha it output in the chat the time you hit the pickup for example,if you typed it right then you'll use the skin if not then you will not wear the skin?