Progress

5%? lol sounds like they teasing us, or just taking the micky.

:P

Or if your like Kung:

5%!? they are either mocking our urge to play something better or simply taking the piss with all the people complaining at the innaccuracy of the progress bar scale.

That ok for u Kung?

fist everyone complains that the progress bar of blue never raised and now when it does they think its a joke? :roll:

Who said i was complaining :? it just seems they're teasing us a bit.

fist everyone complains that the progress bar of blue never raised and now when it does they think its a joke? :roll:

Who said i was complaining :? it just seems they're teasing us a bit.

you didnt complain, i was referring to the topics that have been made where ppl requested some progress so let me say it differently:

i dont thinks its teasing, more like an answer for all the progress requests, maybe only 5% but that way ppl wont think blue will come in 2006

It's good that they've decided to increase in 5% increments now, as it means more frequent progress updates. One thing that surprised me was that the next version of 0.4.x is 0.4.5. I was expecting it to be 0.4.2, but it's obviously a larger update than I imagined it to be.

too bad they don't really maintain the mainpage. it would have been nice to post something on the frontpage of mtavc.com every now and then. once a week would be enough.

Yeah, I really think they should sort out the main site as there's a lot of outdated stuff (i.e. the First Time User Guide is for 0.2. I know its still pretty relevant but it confuses people). Another thing is the support section / forum that hardly anyone visits.

let me know when it hits 100% as thats the only number i care about

/me gose back to sleep ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why are you here then?

I think if anyone wants to update the documentation on the website FAQ, getting started guides etc, they're more than welcome to. If done propperly, I'm sure we'd put them on.

On the subject of progress, please don't take that bar too litterally!

eAi